I usually do not ever answer these type of thing but this one intreged me. So here is mine that I posted out on facebook this past week. If you are inspired write your own list.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
Twenty five random things about me
1. My music collection is embarrassingly large.
2. I caught a record rainbow trout in Idaho when I was young
3. I used to shoot a 308 with my brothers on the ranch when we were bored
4. My brother Bill saved me from drowning in a river in Washington state
5. My favorite number is 307 and I have a silly explanation why
6. I cannot stand ignorant questions and have a hard time not showing it
7. I have extremely intense nightmares almost every night
8. I have had a bear climb through my van. Luckily we were not in it at the time. We were only sleeping in a tent a few feet away
9. I had the name of my daughter years before she was born. She is named after Anaïs Nin. Hopefully, she will not read any of it until she is in college
10. If I could go barefoot every were I would. But have an insane obsession for Christian Louboutin shoes and hope to own a pair someday. It makes no sense.
11. PRK was worth every penny and yet still in the middle of the night I sometimes try and reach for my glasses
12. My favorite place to read is in the bath tub.
13. I traded a ripped up jean jacket for my fantastic cat. Homme, is now 20 and still hanging on. I am sure that jean jacket has not lasted as long.
14. I once hid in a bathtub while there was a gun fight outside of my apartment window
15. I was once the only girl living in a all male gay apartment building in KC. It was in a really rough neighbor hood and I never felt safer in my life. Thanks boys.
16. One of my prized possessions is my Grandmother's rock collection.
17. After I saw my neighbor kick his cat, I stole it. Sebastion was a great cat and would go on walks with me in KC
18. I donate platelets every two to three weeks. They love it that I am AB+
19. I once put a knife in a live wall socket. I am lucky I am alive
20. I have a hard time talking to women. I have been working on this for years. Perhaps this is why my best friend is a guy
21. I once danced all night with a one armed man while my husband sang karaoke. We were named honorary hill-billies and invited to hang out with the wedding party we had just meet that morning.
22. I have to have my ice tea even when it's twenty below. I drink green tea by the gallons and my favorite glass of choice is a mason jar with a straw
23. I picked up my kids from school today in my PJ's
24. My favorite color is black even though I predominately paint in reds
25. If you give me an open bottle of wine, I will finish it.