Thursday, December 18, 2008

December and trying to keep on track

Winter is the hardest time for me to keep motivated in the studio. I am a girl of the sun and I work best when I get my time in the glow. This year, I have been working harder at keeping up my motivation and it is seeming to be working. Or perhaps, it's because I moved the thermostat up a few degrees. What ever it is I am simply happy that I am keeping a better work ethic than I did last year at this same time.

Things I wish I would complete....but probable will not are:

1. Redesign and build a new website. My website is just OK and I would like it to look a lot better. But it does function so there is no drastic drive to get it done www.spillarstudios.com
2. Paint my living room, dining room, and kitchen. They really need a new coat of paint. Perhaps, I will talk my husband into doing it.
3. Start on my master bathroom redo....it is frighting. Telling you that I still have the original 1960's pink tub, sink, and commode should give you a clue. This one, I know, will not be done due to the current economy but I want it done so badly that it had to be on the list.

2 comments:

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Whoa. I'm a little concerned about the 1960s tub, sink, and toilet... but I'm sure with your artistic aesthetic, it's at least a cute 1960s bathroom set!

Spillar said...

Oh no...you should be frightened. I have done NOTHING to it. I call it the truck stop but at least it's clean