Thursday, September 17, 2009

Revisitng the Past in the form of paint



Ever since I retired the "Fly Fishing Series" I have had requests for it to come back. I have never done another for myself since I closed the series, only for people that have commissioned me to do one. I have played with the idea of bringing it back from time to time but it was never the right time until now. Not sure where it is going to go but it was very fun to do and nice that I was able to do this one for myself and not relying on a clients color palette. This one is 24x24 and titled "Revisiting the Fly".

This series was named in honer of my brother Steve. He used to love to fly fish when he was a traveling salesman. He is the one that wrote me a check for art supplies so I could get back into painting.

Enjoy.

No comments: