Thursday, September 27, 2007

procrastination

....is my word for the day. I have had paint on my palette for over 30 minutes now and I keep finding something else to do. For example, I am typing here instead of working.

Here is the Daily from yesterday. I love cutting them and weaving them together for an entirely different look.




Daily 9-26-07


I am happy to say, this was purchased as a surprise ( and yes, I waited to post until after she received it) anniversary present....Happy First Anniversary, Kimberly. I hope this fits well with your other Daily Paintings.

1 comment:

Heather Haymart said...

Boy, can I relate to that! I am doing the same exact thing right now! Good luck in Kentucky. I am sure it will be worth the travel for you. I love your Daily on the next post! Great colors.