Saturday, September 22, 2007

STUDIO CLEANING

Oh what a crazy two days I have had. I took apart my studio and did a huge remodel. I added tons of shelves for storage. It is going to be so much easier to work and store supplies. I even have a table dedicated solely to matt cutting and storing my Logan. Now I do not have to run off to Neil's or spent a lot of time cleaning off my art table so I do not ruin my matts.

Anais and Parker even have their own art table and storage of their own. I got so tired of stepping in kid paint and glue when art projects had been put together on the floor.

I cannot wait to paint in it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather Haymart said...

Hi Sharon! I just wanted to say hi. Congratulations on getting your studio in order. That's one of the best feelings, isn't it? Every little bit of motivation helps.