Friday, March 21, 2008

Busy Schedule

Sometimes I feel like I am juggling all the time, I can see the end but cannot drop any of the balls yet. Verne has not been home for weeks, months actually. He has been working insane hours, sometimes 80+ these last few months. The hours should drop to normal in April but it has been tough.

Here are some of my balls I have been tossing around, raising kids, carpooling kids, PTO president ( that is almost over and anyone who knows knows, this takes lots of time. Second and last year of it), Parker's baseball practice, Anaïs' softball practice, painting, website design, babysitting the cutest baby on Monday and Tuesdays, babysitting a neighbors dog ( went home the other day) all household chores, and trying find more time to paint. I paint during school hours but need more time in the evenings and on weekends. But Verne is working during those times and my paint time has suffered.

On top of everything, I am still having eye issues. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Verne will be home soon, PTO is being passed off to a Mom that will do a fantastic job, and the baby I take care of will be home with her Mom. This is the one I am sad to give up. I have had so much fun taking care of this little one.

Time to toss some balls...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey its Chuck Hamrick.

Rhonda Nugent was visiting her sister in Park City and we went out for a beer. I sent her your email and website link.

Frank is in Iraq, joined the National Guard and got called right up. He was doing well but haven't heard from him in a few weeks.

You sound like an old married woman!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

dmccoy said...

Just came across this post and just had to say aw! Can you believe that little baby is 5 now? We were so thankful of the awesome care you gave to our little girl!!!!

dmccoy said...

Just came across this post and just had to say aw! Can you believe that little baby is 5 now? We were so thankful of the awesome care you gave to our little girl!!!!