Monday, March 31, 2008

Daily 3-12-08



I am a little behind on photographing the Daily Series but am finally catching up. I really liked how this one came out. Verne loved this one and said I should do more like this.

I am turning 40 in less than a week and I really don't care about the number. Years ago I was told that I would really be upset and feel old when I became 40. Well, I don't.

I have always been under the impression that your age is relative to how you feel about life in general. Therefore, I still feel young, happy, and not old in the least.

Here's to celebrating my 40th birthday, Monday on a long nine hour drive home from Dallas. I will kick back, drive safely, and enjoy all my NPR pod casts "Wait Wait Don't tell me", "Science Friday", etc. and of course my usual loud music. I have to keep it loud to tune out my horrible singing!

No comments: