Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Alphabet Line Series




I really REALLY REALLY want to keep this one but.....I am taking it to shows anyway. That is the way of a professional artist. For me to be able to keep painting, I must let paintings go. The title of this piece is "H3" and is 6x6 and will be coming to Atlanta with me this weekend.

I have decided this is the year that I am going to permanently place some artwork in my house. When it is my off season, I have my artwork hanging everywhere and I love to walk by and see them. But when show season starts, I strip my walls down and all you see is empty hooks of where art used to be. This year things are going to change. I will be keeping artwork up all year long. I will still keep them up for sale on my website but I will not be taking them down for shows.

www.spillarstudios.com

1 comment:

Jeane Vogel said...

Love the new series. Can't wait to see where it goes. Good luck in Atlanta!